We are easy to find, located only 5 miles from Junction 30 of the M5.
From J30 M5, follow signs to Exmouth, turning right at the Clyst St Mary roundabout on the A376, continue straight over at the Clyst St George roundabout onto the Exmouth Road (A376). Take the Woodbury turn off from the Exmouth Road, sign posted Woodbury and Woodbury Business Park (first left after the Nutwell Lodge Pub). We are half a mile down the road on the right hand side located in Woodbury Business Park.
From Exmouth, take the Woodbury turn off from the Exmouth Road, sign posted Woodbury and Woodbury Business Park. We are half a mile down the road on the right hand side located in Woodbury Business Park.
From Woodbury turn into Gilbrook, at the crossroads near the post office and continue along the road, over the bridge. We are half a mile along this road on the left hand side.
Ocean Physio and Rehab
Woodbury Business Park
University of Exeter Clinic (Sat Nav EX4 4QN)
From Exeter Bus Station
Bus services run from the bus station to the University campus. Alight at the top of The Queen's Drive.
There are two entrances onto central campus for vehicles.
The Stocker Road entrance gives access only to Car Parks A, B and D, the Business School and the Innovation Centre. Do NOT use this entrance.
The Streatham Drive entrance gives access to all car parks and must be used for the Sports Park where Ocean Physio & Rehab is located.
From the M5
Leave the M5 at Junction 29, signed Exeter Airport.
• At the traffic lights at the end of the motorway off slip road, turn right onto the B3015, signed City Centre, and at the first roundabout turn right, signed Exeter Business Park.
• Go straight over at the next two roundabouts, signed Pinhoe, and join the Monkerton Link Road. At the traffic lights bear left onto the B3212, signed City Centre. Take the right-hand
lane and at the second set of traffic lights turn right, signed University.
• Pass under the railway bridge (Polsloe Bridge), drive up the hill and at the fourth set of traffic lights turn right onto Mount Pleasant Road, signed University. (Henry’s Bar is on the corner of this junction).
• At the first roundabout take the second exit onto Union Road. Go straight over at the first set of traffic lights onto Prince of Wales Road. After a set of pedestrian crossing traffic lights
the road curves to the left and the University’s Stocker Road entrance is on your right. This entrance is for Car Parks A, B and D, the Business School and the Innovation Centre - Do not use this entrance fro Ocean Physio & Rehab.
All other traffic should use the Streatham Drive entrance.
• Continue along Prince of Wales Road for approximately 700 metres and the University’s Streatham Drive entrance is on your right.
This entrance gives access to the Sports Park where Ocean Physio & Rehab is located.
From the East via the A303/A30
After the junction with the M5 (J29) follow the signs for Exeter Business Park. The route then follows the directions given under ‘From the M5’.
From the West via the A30
If you are unfamiliar with Exeter or are travelling at peak times, when this route can be congested, we recommend that you join the M5 and follow the instructions from Junction 29.
We are located within the main campus University Sports Park at the top of the hill. Come into the main reception, through the turnstiles and we are situated at the bottom of the steps on the right hand side.
University of Exeter Clinic
Ocean Physio and Rehab
University of Exeter Sports Park